the technical skills and imagination
[kon-sept] Syllables n.
1. a general notion or an idea, esp. an abstract
2. an idea of something formed by mentally combining
all its characteristics or particulars; to construct.
3. The conjunction of all the characteristic features
4. a theoretical construct within some theory
5. directly intuited object of thought
6. (modifier) created as an exercise to demonstrate
the technical skills and imagination of the designer
Word Origin and History for concept
1550s, from Medieval Latin conceptum "draft, abstract,"
in classical Latin "(a thing) conceived," from concep-,
past participle stem of concipere "to take in".
Encyclopedia Britannica, 2008. Encyclopedia Britannica Online.
For a further Explanation of each Concept, and adjoining campaigns,
for a further understanding of the heated logo designs, simply click on
each of the individual pieces.
• • •